It doesn’t matter how expensive your tuxedo or suit is, if it doesn’t fit you properly the overall effect will be ruined. After all you don’t see Hollywood actors on the red carpet wearing ill-fitting suits, so why should you?
At Tuxedo Wearhouse we offer a high quality tailoring and alterations service that will ensure that you look your absolute best no matter what the occasion.
Our walk-in alterations service is open to the public, and with over 35 years of experience in the tailoring business, we’re well qualified to tackle any alteration, no matter how small or large.
Why should I choose Tuxedo Wearhouse’s alteration services
- We offer tailoring services for men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- We’ll ensure your tuxedo or suit fits you perfectly before your event
- We’ll ensure your tuxedo We also alter jeans, leatherwear, dresses, skirts and more – just ask!
- We have more than 35 years of tailoring experience
- We also offer an embroidery service
No matter whether you have a pair of jeans that are too long, a tuxedo jacket that is too big or a leather skirt that has a tear in it, we can help. We offering tailoring and alterations at both of our stores – so now there’s no excuse to leave that much-loved but unworn garment hanging at the back of the closet!
We’re offering FREE consultations for bridal gown and wedding dress alterations when you schedule an appointment.
Open Monday's by Appointment Only
Please note that on Monday’s our alterations department is only open to customers with an appointment!