We are searching for our next Store Manager to support the growth of the Rental, Retail and Alteration Departments. Entry-level sales/customer service positions are also available.
Previous retail, sales, or customer service experience is required. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
Support our brand commitments by partnering with District Manager and formal wear consultant to create unique product presentation and deliver operational excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving sales and overseeing the tuxedo rental, retail and alteration business in day-to-day store operations
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the business practices related to driving sales rental, retail and alteration volume
- Market the store rental, retail and alteration business by attending bridal shows and marketing events as directed by management
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests and concerns in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store team by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales
- Assist in other stores as directed by management
- Assist with all customer needs, such as alterations appointments, pick-ups, special order request, and sales
- Properly measure customers and assist in style selection
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Quickly resolve and/or communicate any issues or problems with management to find appropriate resolution
Starting compensation is based on experience. Pay rate and structure are negotiable.
Tuxedo Wearhouse — Great Mall, Milpitas, CA and Westgate Center, San Jose, CA.
Open 7 days/week.